What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it will definitely eat away at me knowing one of them is stripped…. The ONLY other option I see is if I drill through the nut through a peep hole in the frame. But it will take just as long to do that as if it would raising the bed… thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah it will definitely eat away at me knowing one of them is stripped…. The ONLY other option I see is if I drill through the nut through a peep hole in the frame. But it will take just as long to do that as if it would raising the bed… thanks
It's on my to do list as well. Too bad we weren't closer, could do both trucks at the same time!

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Just went to install a couple of tie down mounts in the back of the bed, very first bed bolt I went to remove, the G*d Da*mm thing just spins… so either threads stripped or the nut broke off from the mounting clip… and it’s the one where it goes through the frame….. really don’t feel like drilling it out and raising the bed….
Is it one of the rear bed bolts near the gate? Thats the one i had to use a cutting wheel to get off cause the metal clip broke and it just spun around.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ohh well hopefully i wont need to remove one of those then lol
Just to give you an idea, I was able to loosen both of my rear ones with a 1/4 drive rachet after I lubricated and let the inserts soak in wd40 for a couple days. Never tried the middle ones yet. Too scared, until I'm ready and able to lift the bed off.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man i had to drop down to 87 since the others have hit over $5 now. Hopefully the truck doesn’t hate me lol
It is designed ot run on 87, it won't care, just dont do full throttle in the dunes or snow banks, lol. I always ran premium when offroading, just because, but if you're just commuting to the CHEVROLET dealer or cruising Starbucks, she will be happy on the cheap stuff. At least you can still afford to drive yours. :favorites13: