What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Got my new sunrise tactical gear molle panel in. This thing is very well built and the velcro.. wow try to get it where you want it the first time lol. Once i get more pouches it'll be a bit nicer of a set up and will free up more space. The fire extinguisher is also easy to get at without moving the seat and the med pack can be reached from either door. Under the seat i have a box of nitrile gloves, and a battery jump pack.

Attachments

• 11E888F9-9797-4578-BB34-60B04DAE5518.jpeg
    11E888F9-9797-4578-BB34-60B04DAE5518.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 29
  • BC39CC26-2661-4F2B-BAB0-DE9E72B039D7.jpeg
    BC39CC26-2661-4F2B-BAB0-DE9E72B039D7.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 29

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my new sunrise tactical gear molle panel in. This thing is very well built and the velcro.. wow try to get it where you want it the first time lol. Once i get more pouches it'll be a bit nicer of a set up and will free up more space. The fire extinguisher is also easy to get at without moving the seat and the med pack can be reached from either door. Under the seat i have a box of nitrile gloves, and a battery jump pack.
I have the exact same bit of kit, I really like it. I will say I had the same setup for my fire extinguisher but the thought of that getting thrown around in an accident had me pull it and install it on the back side of the center console with a hard mount.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I have the exact same bit of kit, I really like it. I will say I had the same setup for my fire extinguisher but the thought of that getting thrown around in an accident had me pull it and install it on the back side of the center console with a hard mount.
Yeah i get what ya mean, its pretty secure and I figure if im in an accident that can dislodge it i have bigger things to worry about lol. Any pics of that setup? I seem to change stuff around if/when i see a better way. The only downside to the hard mount is drilling holes. Im not a fan lol

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah i get what ya mean, its pretty secure and I figure if im in an accident that can dislodge it i have bigger things to worry about lol. Any pics of that setup? I seem to change stuff around if/when i see a better way. The only downside to the hard mount is drilling holes. Im not a fan lol
I don't right now but I'll send it your way once I get a chance.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Washed the truck today, our trees are throwing sap drops since the leaves are budding, makes a mess but nothing a little sponge mitt doesn’t clear up.
Sap huh? Lol. We still have a little snow on the ground which is turning into a mess. The water makes the driveway and lawn super soft so i have to fix it constantly until it dries out. Her car hits underneath a bit further down the driveway, where mine just sinks and makes more ruts lol ughh

Attachments

• 61DD810B-CA41-4CB8-AA67-BF160D3D6C4B.jpeg
    61DD810B-CA41-4CB8-AA67-BF160D3D6C4B.jpeg
    285 KB · Views: 32