What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Morimoto side marker and grill lights. Had moisture in the old ones, these have already developed moisture. Big disappointment. I will be reaching out to stage3motorsports for a warranty claim. They all have moisture. On a plus side super bright and love the strip compared to the individual LEDs
Wow, my Oem's are still water tight, definitely disappointing to see aftermarket sucking.

B boyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morimoto side marker and grill lights. Had moisture in the old ones, these have already developed moisture. Big disappointment. I will be reaching out to stage3motorsports for a warranty claim. They all have moisture. On a plus side super bright and love the strip compared to the individual LEDs
I have Morimoto headlights that I am very happy with. I wanted to do the side marker upgrade. I'm on the fence now you are having issues. Mabey , should I do Rigid A series lights instead? Has any one else had issues with the Morimoto LEDs

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Morimoto headlights that I am very happy with. I wanted to do the side marker upgrade. I'm on the fence now you are having issues. Mabey , should I do Rigid A series lights instead? Has any one else had issues with the Morimoto LEDs
stage3motorsports will be forwarding my issue to Morimoto to see if it was a bad batch. I will fill you in when I hear back.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like this version of a dovetailed truck…very clean. Did you roll the edges and what rear bumper brand? Please let me know if you did a build exposé.

No, just cut and painted a flat black for now. Pretty sure there is something people have put on that edge. Just need to take a moment to figure out what it is.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No, just cut and painted a flat black for now. Pretty sure there is something people have put on that edge. Just need to take a moment to figure out what it is.
It is a weather strip. I have left mine without one, figured it would catch more moisture and material then it would protect.