What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning on upgrading those stock springs anything soon, I mean you have a 3.0 setup on springs that are not worth it.
Not trying to be a smart ass, just mentioning that Deavers or Icons (real progressive springs) will shock you on how well your truck will handle!!!

Yea was planning on it. Just got the truck and it was a mess. Been cleaning stuff up and making it right again. Actually might be selling these 3.0's soon. I have nobody around here to rebuild shocks and one has a small leak.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea was planning on it. Just got the truck and it was a mess. Been cleaning stuff up and making it right again. Actually might be selling these 3.0's soon. I have nobody around here to rebuild shocks and one has a small leak.
Throw some stocks on there and ship them out to be rebuilt.

Or do it yourself. Small investment up front, but once you rebuild one, they are all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throw some stocks on there and ship them out to be rebuilt.

Or do it yourself. Small investment up front, but once you rebuild one, they are all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could find a good write up to do it. It doesn’t look to bad. The fronts look a little bit more involved.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Mid Perch mod, added cam tabs for alignment as well as removed the bed vinyls.

H1DTsjll.jpg

gyn5hiFl.jpg
yIbp6DMl.jpg

Also did the Fuse 20-70 swap, glad i did looks like i was on borrowed time.
Ly445s0l.jpg
A side view on level ground would be a better shot of your mod as well as a before shot for comparison? And info on rear...stock?