What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A while back I moved to mid perch on the truck, ended up going from a 4" rake to a 2.5" rake, looks a good bit better. Wasn't too hard doing it on the truck. Also moved the harness from on the side of the frame rail.

Had a couple hard landings this weekend which happened to finish off my skid plate and bent a bit of my LCA tab back. Believe it is time to look into some reinforcements for them.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't have any maintenance due where that money is better spent, hell yes.

If you daily your truck and run maps/waze/spotify the entire time like I do, it's easily the best $650 you can spend. The system is way more responsive in general.

Hope some others chime in with their opinions.
Good to know!. I daily mine almost 100 miles round trip, I have been missing all the nice features that my 19 Ram had but thankfully the sync 3 is an option. I am trying my hardest to keep this truck as stock as possible to preserve its original form in hopes of passing it down to my son in 16 years or so. However the sync 3 might have to happen. Sync 2 is so clunky..do you have a link to where you got yours. I emailed a guy on ebay who said the front offroad camera will no longer work with the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

other365

Reaction score
Good to know!. I daily mine almost 100 miles round trip, I have been missing all the nice features that my 19 Ram had but thankfully the sync 3 is an option. I am trying my hardest to keep this truck as stock as possible to preserve its original form in hopes of passing it down to my son in 16 years or so. However the sync 3 might have to happen. Sync 2 is so clunky..do you have a link to where you got yours. I emailed a guy on ebay who said the front offroad camera will no longer work with the upgrade.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I do not have a front camera but I think there was a workaround mentioned in this thread: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...c-2-sync-3-upgrade.53752/page-23#post-1527380

I bought mine from ebay seller "theexpanse2016" but I think all these kits are the same. I spent some more time in the truck today and noticed that the clock wasn't updating and voice prompts during nav were not working. Loading up a newer version of sync with cyanlabs as we speak.. hope it helps.

I will be updating the thread here as I use the system more. If anyone has advice please let me know.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever since I swapped the rear bumper sensors over to the Mazzulla bumper I had one sensor that would go off right away and stop beeping 5 seconds later. I swapped that sensor to the other side and now it beeps forever and has a red square on the screen like Im about to hit something. Tasca wants $55 for a new sensor but I picked this up on eBay for $10 shipped. We will see if it fixes it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282510096127