What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

complexCarlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Medanos Pass yesterday morning. Def tight but doable in the Raptor.
NvjIdlc.jpg

UVPuBSg.jpg

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Wampa 37s? Your rig is coming together very nicely (I like it better than your Gen 2). Also digging the you tube videos.

True 35s, maybe down the road I'll give 37s a try.

Thank you man appreciate the support.

Love the looks of your gen 1 but the Gen 2 was without a doubt better

Thanks man. I mean if we're speaking strickly speed, sure. But I think with the mods I've done the Gen 1 is more capable(keep in mind my gen 2 only had lights, perch collars, and wheels).

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After some unforseen issues I did manage to get the truck rolling again tonight. Have a couple days to shake it down until the next run this weekend.

Let me know if you find anything. My center light was working for a couple weeks then stopped. I haven't had time to investigate. I was thinking maybe it needs some dielectric grease in the connection. If I can't find anything, I was thinking of contacting the maker of the harness to see if he has any suggestions?

Saw your later post. I'll check the connections and wires. My led brake lights initially didn't work. I had to switch a couple connections to get them working.

You ever get your issue figured out?

Last edited: