Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

What did u do to your raptor today?

Discussion in 'Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]' started by CAbimmer, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Marcus85

Marcus85 Full Access Member

2. Frogger22

Frogger22 FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Threw on some Rappy Graphics into my trucks badges. Looks good! On the Raptor badge I did an every other grouping and was curious what you guys thought or should I just fill it all in? I also put Carbon fiber over the SVT. Just FYI- Top pic is how it actually looks, bottom pic is with a flash.

F07B39EF-E2DD-44B9-8277-19DC633BE5CC.jpeg B599CF0A-6B53-4C91-8EBE-7F8BC6D06775.jpeg

3. Buzzard2

Buzzard2 Full Access Member

I like it the way it is!!

4. PorterW1111

PorterW1111 Full Access Member

I had this same issue but with my KO2s at 50+ it felt like I was driving on ovals. I had a terrible time with my wife’s rover. I went all the way as to getting the tires shaved/trued. It ended up being warped rotors...

The general grabber x3 I just switched from were nice. The felt super heavy and they wore out in like 15k miles.

With all the tire issues I’ve had I was super skeptical about getting 39s balanced. But I ended up finding a guy that absolutely killed it! These 39s ride smoother than the X3s did.

vegascarnut likes this.
  5. John813

John813 Full Access Member

Doing ole fuse 27 today. Figured get it done before it burns itself when I'm in the middle of a trail with no cell service.

B E N likes this.
  6. IDI-Charlie

IDI-Charlie Full Access Member

Mine is just taking up space in the garage with the bed off currently.

Found the damper under the bed's rubber bushings are shot though. At $300 for a new one, I do believe it'll just be getting removed.

7. CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor FRF Addict

Pics of this please, what are you talking about, anyway?

8. JefeAZ

JefeAZ Full Access Member

Last one they had :) He did say they will be making more eventually but not with the sensors. I can't convince them to make a front bumper though. Looking at the Aftermarket HQ front now.

Need to figure out how to get the hitch under there as they stopped making them due to lawsuits/unofficial tow ratings.

Need to see what needs trimming on the rear as well as the dovetail mod. Guess Ill need to put the spare in the bed too. Bummer

9. PorterW1111

PorterW1111 Full Access Member

Well if you don’t feel like doing all that to yours I’d be happy to put it on mine since I’ve got all that gone already... lol

JefeAZ likes this.
  10. Ruckus08

Ruckus08 Member

I’ve got one in good shape, around 40k miles, you can have free if you can pay for shipping. Took it off after upgrading to 72mm pulley. PM me. Happy to send it your way.