What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get some uploaded once I get off work in the AM.

On top of the left frame rail toward the rear, there's a damper that rides under the bed. From what I've searched the consensus is it's for low frequency harmonics, but seeing as my bushings are shot I don't think it's doing much good. I know quite a few members have removed them with no perceivable changes.
Removed and never looked back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Link to that bar? Whys the Raptor moving? haha

Which front bumper is that? What do you have on the rear?
Psh you’re moving... idk what your talking about lol

that is a home built front bumper the rear is also home built. I’m contemplating throwing the light behind the grille or build up a bed mount roll/light bar and mount the light back there. Or just buy another and mount two!

link to the light
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009EFJD6E/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Grn_Light_Go

Reaction score
Installed the Built Right Dash Mount and Ram mounts for my phone, a gopro and my Garmin GPS. Pretty happy with this setup. Thanks 4x4 Truck LEDS. 67613e50019d8a597622b9f9b41b505f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TexasWFraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out the purge valve canister as truck had a little idle mishap figured it wouldn’t hurt to put new one on 30 bucks, 10 min and 2 Miller lites and she is purring right nice.

btw had no codes or dash lights and truck was running fine noticed it felt a little sluggish on acceleration and had the truck die while idling after 10 min picking up a pizza in 103 degree weather that’s what lead me to just trying the purge valve. Autozone had 3 in stock

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed out the purge valve canister as truck had a little idle mishap figured it wouldn’t hurt to put new one on 30 bucks, 10 min and 2 Miller lites and she is purring right nice.

btw had no codes or dash lights and truck was running fine noticed it felt a little sluggish on acceleration and had the truck die while idling after 10 min picking up a pizza in 103 degree weather that’s what lead me to just trying the purge valve. Autozone had 3 in stock

You drank 2 Millers Lites in 10 minutes.

What's the mileage on the truck?