What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grn_Light_Go

Reaction score
Today's project was the install of the Pedal Commander. I have to say thier advertising is no lie and they give a veterans discount, making it a very reasonable price. I am impressed so far. cc87ffeb65dbaf9e2702ec11b4fc0653.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got all but one bed bolt off. Torx stripped out and after welding a nut on, the dern frame nut started spinning on me. I knew I was getting too lucky when the fifth bolt broke free with ease!

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got all but one bed bolt off. Torx stripped out and after welding a nut on, the dern frame nut started spinning on me. I knew I was getting too lucky when the fifth bolt broke free with ease!

Which one is stuck? I have to cut the tops off of mine so I could them out last fall.

fitzmotor

Reaction score
Not so much the truck, but what I did with it, used it to scare the crap out of my 22 year old daughter, we were driving through rough mountains and she commented about how she saw a video about the new Mercedes SUV climbing some steep hill, and said it was surprising and that must be why it's so expensive.
I was quiet for a bit and said "the Raptor is one of the most capable production 4X4 vehicles" she commented "oh, okay" in a weak way, so I pulled up to a steep hill with no road and said, "here, let me see if I can demonstrate" I said, I'll just see how far it will climb before it looses traction.
That thing would have gone all the way up and over, even surprised me, barely slipped a wheel, but when she tensed up and gasped, I knew I had made my point, I let it roll back down.
All I got was a "wow Dad" but I could tell by the way she clamped onto the armrest and the console and then slumped in the seat after we were on the flat, she got the point.
Gotta love a Raptor at a time like that, went down as a cool Dad moment.