What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a touchless car wash, I just started playing on my phone and forgot about the mirrors. Been thru this car wash many times with no issues. Just plain old operator error!!

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drove to New Braunfels, TX yesterday to drop it off at Comal Truck Gear at @treypal place to fix some TRR aftermath, rebuild all the shocks and get it ready for the Pony Express and Wyoming Trail run. Flying home today and flying back in two weeks to pick it up.

b9d738c322eb62d50619e1c7d9df99b0.jpg

Texas and their mandatory face mask order that was put in place yesterday. Thankfully this convenience store gave me a free one.

Small world, I to drove to San Antonio and back over the past two days. I bet our paths crossed somewhere along the way.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 147078 View attachment 147078
Nice Lug nuts, way better than my factory ones. I would like to get some good stainless ones but cant seem to find a good source.

I got nicecnc from eBay. Thought it said “made in USA” but in reality it was “USA stock” lol nice quality tho. However they are a smaller diameter seat like what methods use. I’m not sure if you are supposed to use the small seat on the stock rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to painting my rear bumper. Used 200 grit sandpaper to get the surface rust off and used painters paper to mask everything off. Bought 2 cans of Steel It but only used one and this job. I’m looking for something else to Steel It now, this stuff was expensive and don’t want it do to waste.

0D2F05E1-0FE6-437B-9EBB-F75F26E53AB5.jpeg

bruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to painting my rear bumper. Used 200 grit sandpaper to get the surface rust off and used painters paper to mask everything off. Bought 2 cans of Steel It but only used one and this job. I’m looking for something else to Steel It now, this stuff was expensive and don’t want it do to waste.

View attachment 147148

nice have anymore pics?

I'd like to build my own as well

Rustyj41

Reaction score
Installed geiser springs on mid perch. Also swapped for a set of freshly rebuilt front shocks from forged. Opted for vitron seals and flutter stacks. Impressed by the ride quality. My front right was completely dead.

Just found out I need a new CV on the passenger side. So next will be that with either a IWE rebuild or delete.