What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheelz96

Reaction score
Bought Raptor two weeks ago. Changed all fluids, plugs, filter, upgraded to LED bulbs, replaced tail lights (original was cracked), replaced 3rd brake light, replaced back-up camera, stubby antenna, added tint, window vent visors, and I'm replacing the rear pinion seal tomorrow after work as well as the rear diff cover to the Ford performance. I thought the rear diff cover was leaking but after further inspection its the pinion seal so the diff cover is simply for looks now. I'm ok with that...

Oh and I gave the truck her first bath!

Next is shock rebuild and find a front bumper I like... Loving this truck. How about all the attention these trucks get, I get eye fu*ked everywhere I go in this thing..

Raptor rear corner.PNG

Raptor Passenger side.PNG

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Bought Raptor two weeks ago. Changed all fluids, plugs, filter, upgraded to LED bulbs, replaced tail lights (original was cracked), replaced 3rd brake light, replaced back-up camera, stubby antenna, added tint, window vent visors, and I'm replacing the rear pinion seal tomorrow after work as well as the rear diff cover to the Ford performance. I thought the rear diff cover was leaking but after further inspection its the pinion seal so the diff cover is simply for looks now. I'm ok with that...

Oh and I gave the truck her first bath!

Next is shock rebuild and find a front bumper I like... Loving this truck. How about all the attention these trucks get, I get eye fu*ked everywhere I go in this thing..

View attachment 138738

View attachment 138739

Congrats! [emoji323]
Since you are changing things out, don’t forget to change out those 20” wheels. [emoji2371][emoji23]

Wheelz96

Reaction score
Congrats! [emoji323]
Since you are changing things out, don’t forget to change out those 20” wheels. [emoji2371][emoji23]
I knew I was going to get shit for them haha. For now being a street queen I am not worried about changing them. Still have a lot of pressing items to fix but a set of wheels is in store for the future!

For the record, they were on the truck when I made the purchase... I'm sure they wont be hard to sell either ;)

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made a test tow with the weekend toy. Ive got a 170 mile drive to a Bronco event later this month and there should be 50+ Broncos there for a weekend of fun above Phoenix. Felt great at 70mph but I may move the Bronco back 6" to center it better.

img_20200301_170602-jpg.138764

D

Deleted member 12951

I knew I was going to get shit for them haha. For now being a street queen I am not worried about changing them. Still have a lot of pressing items to fix but a set of wheels is in store for the future!

For the record, they were on the truck when I made the purchase... I'm sure they wont be hard to sell either ;)

I gotcha. Sell them to GEN2 owners, they eat up those 20’s like hotcakes. [emoji23]