What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked the fluid level in the transfer case. Doesn't seem remarkable, I know, But I'd just had the transfer case replaced at the dealership, and I wanted to be certain that the fluid level was correct. Good thing I checked. It was about seven fluid ounces low.

I just got mine replaced as well. **** now I feel like I have to check.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Planning on going there in March for the RTO event? I registered and have a good feeling that its going to be muddy, which I am dreading.
Hard to say for me with my job, i lose more reservations that most people make[emoji23] if i do go, I'm going to have to get some rear air bumps on raptor 2 (i left it out there so she is ready besides that) raptor 1 is headed to the snow next week! Snow>mud (because it melts clean)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lost a bet with a buddy of mine. He told me he just bought a 2020 Raptor with a V8. I called ******** and bet him 100 bucks. Then he let me drive his brand new 2020 Hennessey Velociraptor V8 with the Whipple supercharged 5.0. It was fun but not fun enough to justify shelling out that kind of coin. I'll stick with my Livernois Whippled 6.2 Gen 1. His felt like it accelerated a little quicker than mine however mine still screams and just feels NASTIER! Well worth the $100 to be reminded how much I love my truck! (Oh, and the Henny didn't even catch fire, WTH?)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some Icon rear springs. Can’t wait to see the difference in the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk