What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99Venom

Reaction score
Mirror reflector delete, corrected speedo with tuner, changed out signal bulbs, changed oil, went to take care of pinch welds and SUPRISE, they were done! Previous owner must have had 37's at some point. Kind of looks like it used to be on mid perch at one time too. Stock size tires and bottom perch when I bought it 2 months ago though. Continuing research to see what I need to do to get rid of this behemoth of a front bumper that I have. Looks like I need new flares and a valence. Its my next mod if I can ever get enough moohlah saved up for it...

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went ahead and got some KING 3.0s installed up front and put on some catted long tube headers. Paired with the Pedal Commander its a great bump in power. Also, removed side steps a couple weeks ago. Love the look, hate having no protection as these tires throw a lot of road debris.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/669JQZMjuIRxmqVc2
With the 37x13.5 tires do you ever have an issue with rubbing, either under compression or sideways flex?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mirror reflector delete, corrected speedo with tuner, changed out signal bulbs, changed oil, went to take care of pinch welds and SUPRISE, they were done! Previous owner must have had 37's at some point. Kind of looks like it used to be on mid perch at one time too. Stock size tires and bottom perch when I bought it 2 months ago though. Continuing research to see what I need to do to get rid of this behemoth of a front bumper that I have. Looks like I need new flares and a valence. Its my next mod if I can ever get enough moohlah saved up for it...
Damn that is a big ass bumper. Well it's on there you mind as well hit something with it. Lord knows it'll be fine. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not quite. Still need to do the license tag lights. Need to see how I can get to them first. The puddle lights mentioned from Amazon are on. Comments were right about them being a tad loose. Will probably add a little 3M tape to keep them in better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have to pop the tab
https://youtu.be/nfC0IX8I9E4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro