What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. My wife did a pit maneuver on a honda on the highway last month. I used this as an excuse to buy a new front bumper from Rogue. By the way, it looks like you are due for some new tires.

View attachment 79769

I will be getting some K02s shortly. Hopefully a new rear passenger side fender aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JALTAR

Reaction score
I got fenders back from Line-x shop and installed them. It was huge pita to get them aligned properly, well drivers side anyway. Took 7 hours with rear fender flare's. They sprayed way too much in some places and i had to sand them lot.
Really digging how these look now, just right amount of contrast with black and white.

Where did you get the inner well liner?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

I got fenders back from Line-x shop and installed them. It was huge pita to get them aligned properly, well drivers side anyway. Took 7 hours with rear fender flare's. They sprayed way too much in some places and i had to sand them lot.
Really digging how these look now, just right amount of contrast with black and white.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Haven't you been listening? Those are the ADD Inner Liners, foo!!!

J/K - they are the sweetest looking liners out there, IMO.....

They really look good with those Boatec fenders, don't they?

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Those are ADD like Ruby said.

@2014RubyRed never did thank you of saving my fenders. Never did think that i would hit these liners but you were right. i did hit them pretty bad few times and bend L brackets. So thank you!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are ADD like Ruby said.

@2014RubyRed never did thank you of saving my fenders. Never did think that i would hit these liners but you were right. i did hit them pretty bad few times and bend L brackets. So thank you!

Wow. Must of had those shocks really compressed! Glad they worked out and you are very welcome.