What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like my truck one to. I use my phone for backup or when I'm in the van, the phone is voice but you have to have it plugged in, takes a lot of juice.

I love the nave for fog or blizzarding conditions I know when the intersections are coming up. Used it just last night coming home from the BB game. This is wide open country miles befor a turn.

Last edited:

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I took a trip from Florida to Maine, I plugged in the route on both my phone and truck, and the phone route had less miles and 1.5 less hours of driving. Haven't used the truck Nav since

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was too cold for the adhesive to be applied, but I rolled out my new Bedrug to check the fit...very nice.
I also installed the drain tubes for the Retrax Pro. I didn't think they were needed until I rolled up the cover after a rain shower and all the water gushed out of the canister holes. The bed should be pretty dry now.
The LED lights are also working great under the rails and canister of the Retrax Pro.

Attachments

• 20160206_175940.jpg
    20160206_175940.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 140
D

Deleted member 12951

It was too cold for the adhesive to be applied, but I rolled out my new Bedrug to check the fit...very nice.
I also installed the drain tubes for the Retrax Pro. I didn't think they were needed until I rolled up the cover after a rain shower and all the water gushed out of the canister holes. The bed should be pretty dry now.
The LED lights are also working great under the rails and canister of the Retrax Pro.

Too cold in cocoa beach?