What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have gotten to the point that I always try to update the tuner before connecting to the truck. I run an Edge CTS for gauges just because I don't trust the Livewire to stay connected to the truck all the time. I have had that Edge tuner since around 2007 and never had a single issue with it. I just can't load custom tunes for a Ford onto the Edge

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a pic of them mounted?

Who cares where this is sent from?

Not yet. I am hoping to get 37" KO2's put on when I swap the new powder coated ones in for the non powder coated set I am running now. But that is if I can get my Glass installed and suspension before snoball.. Its not looking great.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet. I am hoping to get 37" KO2's put on when I swap the new powder coated ones in for the non powder coated set I am running now. But that is if I can get my Glass installed and suspension before snoball.. Its not looking great.

So you have two sets......smart move!

Who cares where this is sent from?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep. Two full sets of Beadlock rims and rings as well as a third set of non beadlock stock rims. so three sets.. lol

But when I do finally get to run out in Baja (Hopefully this year) the extra set will be good as I want two identical spares

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Yep. Two full sets of Beadlock rims and rings as well as a third set of non beadlock stock rims. so three sets.. lol

But when I do finally get to run out in Baja (Hopefully this year) the extra set will be good as I want two identical spares

So you're running in baja tomorrow?