What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
What we gathered is I will have to use washers between the bumper and frame horn on the bottom bolts to shim it so the front can rotate up. We could not move the bumper up any more otherwise the ends would hit the valance.

Sounds like your frame is tweaked....... :ROFLJest:

Using some washers to rotate that up will work perfect, I used a few on the Renegade as well to give it my desired look.

D

Deleted member 12951

Sounds like your frame is tweaked....... :ROFLJest:

Using some washers to rotate that up will work perfect, I used a few on the Renegade as well to give it my desired look.

Frame tweaked?..... **** you Jim
Bumper is tweaked from Rogue.

Had to use the valance support brackets that I got from ADD since Rogue is not supplying that, @Jimbo work with Rogue to get that added and even copy ADD design if needed, but tweak it some so it doesn't look like a copy. :)

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Frame tweaked?..... **** you Jim
Bumper is tweaked from Rogue.

Had to use the valance support brackets that I got from ADD since Rogue is not supplying that, @Jimbo work with Rogue to get that added and even copy ADD design if needed, but tweak it some so it doesn't look like a copy. :)

Hard to believe someone could tweak their frame so quickly.

Will do, I'll pass it along - thanks Rick.