What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wired the pita upfitter switch 1 for my incoming NVE lights, cleaned my Roush CAI, and installed a 2014 Locker Down with the combo lock:

11795-locker-down.jpg

11794-locker-down-2.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Made a new skid plate for my bumper, cut holes for lights and installed. Need to plastic dip it tomorrow. The original plate did not fit with the type of lights I run.

This is the original

This is the new one

You just needed another row of lights instead of a new skid plate.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fought like mad all day to get my Livewire properly updated and my tune reflashed into the ECM after my spark plug change. Man that thing seemed like it was one step short of sending it in for replacement

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fought like mad all day to get my Livewire properly updated and my tune reflashed into the ECM after my spark plug change. Man that thing seemed like it was one step short of sending it in for replacement

Sct can be a pain in the ass to deal with

It locked up a computer of mine and crashed the hardware middle of the upload I took that computer and some tannerite to the range and boom.

Took the truck to ford reflashed the pcm bought a handheld with a canned tune from a dealer loaded it up sold the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love SCT Tuning software, but the hardware/firmware can be a PIA with bugs and stuff. I do love the new Lung tuning gauge that is a nice looking unit. But SCT still seems to be the tuning software with the most access to the ECU's