What Color are you ordering ? Poll

Your Color of Choice

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really love Lead Foot Grey especially having been Navy. But it’s so common around here I ordered Antimatter Blue.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VB all the way. It is the best color to complement the blue interior of the 37 package. I am patiently waiting on a build date so I am thinking Nov delivery at the latest.

Reaction score
I ordered antimatter blue. Definitely happy after seeing YouTube videos of the ford GT and Bronco in antimatter. Looks amazing. My gen 2 was lightning blue.

Thrush

Reaction score
Since I'm still waiting for scheduling, I flipped my AMB to Velocity Blue. Trying to keep dark colors looking clean in Vegas is rough (so much dust all the time)

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled and thinking of changing as well. Currently have a Lead Foot on order but after driving my Magnetic F150 with the Sport Package, I want something that contrasts with the accent pieces.

Can't decide between Silver, Velocity Blue, or White. I can't shake the voice in my head telling me to just send it and go with Code Orange either.

Last edited:

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im honestly torn between Antimatter Blue and Velocity Blue. I ordered antimatter, but am having second thoughts
Yeah I'm having 2nd thoughts as well. I really dig the Lead Foot Grey but everyone seems to have it. The Velocity really pops and I feel the AB is kinda dark and boring. I ordered the AB but not sure. No one in town has one to look at.....sigh.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going Oxford White. I’m still looking for a dealer West of the Mississippi to take my 2022 Raptor order for MSRP.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recent large high-quality profile pic of the AMB similar to the great incoming LeadFoot that was posted? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc