What Color are you ordering ? Poll

Your Color of Choice

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very surprised Orange is in the lead. In 5 years that color may seem odd.
And with the blue interior? Gag. Unless you're a Gator or a Bronco fan. Gag again. :) If it was orange and black, you'd be stylish one day per year. That would be an improvement. LOL

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m getting orange cause it’s exclusive color to raptor, I got performance blue on gen 2 just for that reason, it gets a lot of attention and thumbs up.
I don’t mind any color actually, I’ll take whatever is available at dealers lot as long as it has the right options.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And with the blue interior? Gag. Unless you're a Gator or a Bronco fan. Gag again. :) If it was orange and black, you'd be stylish one day per year. That would be an improvement. LOL
You made me laugh!!!! I am from Cincinnati. While I root for the Bengals, until they get things worked out, orange and black will make me ill even though that combination can look pretty sharp.

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Orange still leading the way,
I thought about AMB and Oxford white but orange is still my favourite.
Open up the ordering books already Ford !!

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Orange still leading the way,
I thought about AMB and Oxford white but orange is still my favourite.
Open up the ordering books already Ford !!

Code Orange looks incredible on the new Raptor. But I like to keep a lower profile, so Iconic Silver works for me.
Do we have any confirmation when the order banks will open. I've seen post that June 10 or June 14 will be the magical day. Also love to see the build and price configurator up and running, I would hate to leave out an available option, lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree code orange will get noticed everywhere you go. It’s going to be my daily but oh well I don’t mind the attention lol
I have deposit at two different dealers here in Canada at msrp. Whoever delivers quicker I’ll take it. We don’t even have any pricing details for Canada, my gen 2 fully optioned was 96k I’m guessing this will be around 105k.