What are the economics of this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%. I'm in Cali and just talked to a dealer in Texas. They wont budge off sticker. SO I guess I won't pull out my wallet. I'll wait another month and then see if they want to deal then. I'm pretty sure they aren't selling any trucks these days.

because you talked to a dealer in truck country. find another state to raptor shop

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I emailed a handful of local dealers when the 0% for 84 months started (well aware it didn't apply to Raptors). Asked them if it applied to Raptors or if they had any deals on Raptors.

Most said no and didn't really have much response beyond that, but I'm sure they would have budged a bit. One dealer said he'd put together an offer for me on a new 2020. ( He had like 4 Raptors on the lot, including a loaded magnetic, which I wanted).

Called me the next morning offering it at close to 7k off sticker, a decent rate on long term financing (84 months), a good offer on my car I traded in, deferred payments for 3 months, and was just super helpful in general.

Good enough offer for me...They got my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I emailed a handful of local dealers when the 0% for 84 months started (well aware it didn't apply to Raptors). Asked them if it applied to Raptors or if they had any deals on Raptors.

Most said no and didn't really have much response beyond that, but I'm sure they would have budged a bit. One dealer said he'd put together an offer for me on a new 2020. ( He had like 4 Raptors on the lot, including a loaded magnetic, which I wanted).

Called me the next morning offering it at close to 7k off sticker, a decent rate on long term financing (84 months), a good offer on my car I traded in, and was just super helpful in general.

Nice... congratulations on your new Raptor! And magnetic is a great color!

If you don’t mind, what rate did you get?

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm loving it so far, put a little too much money into it already though, lol.

I don't recall exactly what it ended up being, I think it was a little over 4% for 84 months.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Called me the next morning offering it at close to 7k off sticker, a decent rate on long term financing (84 months), a good offer on my car I traded in, deferred payments for 3 months, and was just super helpful in general.

Congrats. Oh, pics or it's a Prius.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Oh, pics or it's a Prius.
You got me, it is actually a prius.

I didn't want to post the same pic in numerous places, lol. I don't have a lot of pics yet, and you commented on one yesterday in another thread.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm loving it so far, put a little too much money into it already though, lol.
LOL... haven't we all! I bought mine a year ago on April 4th and I'm still not done with adding the goodies... that's the fun for me.

I don't recall exactly what it ended up being, I think it was a little over 4% for 84 months.
Not bad for 84 months!

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You got me, it is actually a prius.

I didn't want to post the same pic in numerous places, lol. I don't have a lot of pics yet, and you commented on one yesterday in another thread.

Post them again... you have a good looking truck! ;)

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL... haven't we all! I bought mine a year ago on April 4th and I'm still not done with adding the goodies... that's the fun for me.

Not bad for 84 months!

Yeah, it's never ending. Done my fair share of car modding in the past.

Most of it has been protection things like clear bra, ceramic coat, rust protection, spray in liner, tonneau cover, be drug, and tint. Few little things like underseat storage, study antenna, mud flaps, blacked tailgate emblem, floor liners, rear seat release, center console storage, etc. Then did some wheels, and still have some fogs sitting in my garage.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post them again... you have a good looking truck! ;)
Lol. Thanks.
Just have my fogs left to put on at some point.

f274f741c699a1b25b7c789da111a17d.jpg