West Texas Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:cheers:
Hey, tomorrow night, at Outback Adventure Trails, A few Midland and Odessa Raptors will be having a night run out on the back trails and roads!
Everyone is welcome to come. It's not going to be a big run or anything. Just a good get together, let everyone meet and get ready for the Big TRR 2013 run!
So far only a handful of people are showing up, but if there is anyone else interested.

Place - Outback Adventure Trails If It's Got Wheels, Bring It Outback - OUTBACK ADVENTURE TRACK

Meet up In Stanton Texas at the Stripes - Stanton, TX - Google Maps

Around 6:00 pm.

For those who can't make it. I'm sure there'll be a few pics and videos posted up here Sunday Morning!

Cost is only $10.00 to get in the gate.

Bring
Chairs
Beers
BBQ Pit
Food
Water
Whatever you think you'll need.

HollyRush

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Ugh..... Come closer to El Paso!!!! Looks like I'm going to TRR as the lone Raptor :-( as many as I see here, you would think at least one other one was going.... But nooooo..... Plus I need to use my new lights on a night run, not just for flashing people who cut me off in traffic or go 45 in a 75...

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yeah.
If you head this way, you'll make it for tonight.
I have a West Texas Convoy going to TRR already.
When will you be headed that way, and what about bo jangles?
He's from El Paso. He should be coming to TRR

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

I think there's only gonna be three trucks showing up for tonight.

Last edited:

HollyRush

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Not sure still planning...y'all are only about an hour away right ? What time are y'all leaving? Maybe when can plan the timing right to meet up with y'all,

OP
OP
rasco

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kirk and Raptizzle are flying into Midland on Thursday I think. Not sure what time. But I'm picking them up. Then headed out!
I'll give you an update when I get there.