We Need Your Input! Raptor Fender Flare Survey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bushwacker

Reaction score
How is this going? Kinda tried to widen my garage useing the truck :suicide:
:iranmaybe:
Not bad - we have more than enough responses to get an idea of what the community wants. We appreciate the input - sometimes it's hard to get accurate feedback, but the Raptor community seems to have their :poop: dialed.

The only problem is that the 2014 Chevy/GM/Toyota new model releases have taken priority over all projects - so I cannot give you an estimate on when a Raptor flare will be produced. I'm guessing it'll be after SEMA, but that's just a guess.

Again - thanks for all your feedback, it definitely makes delivering a quality product easier!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:gasp: How did you know?!

i like this guy!

i myself am not one too interested in new flares, i like my stock look and havent had any issues, but i still took the survey and submitted a pic. always willing to help the cause! also im still interested in seeing what ya do.

OP
OP
B

Bushwacker

Reaction score
i like this guy!

i myself am not one too interested in new flares, i like my stock look and havent had any issues, but i still took the survey and submitted a pic. always willing to help the cause! also im still interested in seeing what ya do.

Thanks! We appreciate your input regardless if you purchase our flares or not - every little bit helps! :happy160:

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If a Raptor wins your current fender flare promotion, will you guys hurry up and develop a set?