Want to trade my $75k Wrangler for your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Heusinger

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a Jeep? I have a really nice built Wrangler that I'm looking to trade for a Raptor or sell outright for $49,999.

Located near Buffalo, NY

We built this Jeep for our business and have spared no expense on the upgrades. This is not your amazon built mall crawler. This Jeep is purpose built to go anywhere. There are $15,000 in upgraded axles in this rig. It was built right. This is a great buy for someone who wants a Jeep that will perform as good as it looks.

**Update** Just installed a brand new Bushwacker Trail Armor Frameless Fastback Soft Top ($1,200). I can include both the hard and soft top.

$75,000+ invested. The only major parts that are stock are the transmission and transfer case. Its essentially a brand new rebuild with 4,000 miles on it. If you're looking for a custom Wrangler, this one won't disappoint.

We started with a used 2007 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sahara and tore it down for a full rebuild.

All upgrades done within the last 4,500 miles.

Powertrain:
• New ATK Long Block - 3.8 V6
• Volant intake
• Corsa stainless steel muffler
• New exhaust from the collectors back (new catalytic converters, new O2 sensors)
• Trail Dash 2 engine management system
• iDrive throttle response programmer

Suspension / Running gear / Misc:
• LeDuc Front Fox Coilover system from SkyJacker
• AX756 SLAB beadlocks on Mickey Thompson 38x15.5x20 MTZ tires (5 total)
• Dynatrack ProRock 44 / 60 combo with Eaton eLockers, RCVs, Dynatrac Big Brake kit, prosteer ball joints and 4.88 gears (this setup was $15,000).
• Adams 1350 driveshafts
• RK Sport Carbon Fiber Ram Air Hood
• Warn Zeon Platinum 12S winch
• VPR Bumpers and Fenders (powdercoated clear over raw metal)
• Poison Spyder Trail gate (raw aluminum with a tinted clear coat)
• AMP Power Steps
• HIDprojectors Revision 2.0 Chroma color changing headlights
• Rock Hard cage
• Custom TMI seats with front seat heaters
• Bed Rug Carpets
• American Soundbar speaker system
• Seicane touch screen headunit (GPS, Bluetooth, DVD, backup camera, dash cam, apps, etc)
• Custom made Skullkrusher inner fenders
• Rampage door handles and hinges
• HIDprojectors Wiring Control System for lockers and halos

Lots more plus some spare parts too. Not driven in the winter, no rust.

Interesting trades considered. Your unique car / truck plus cash.
Links to video walkaround:

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_8730.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You would probably be best off selling it locally for cash then stepping up to a Raptor. Guys that are on this forum are generally not looking to get out of their Raptors.

It's pretty good looking, you shouldn't have much problem selling it.

OP
OP
T

Tom Heusinger

Reaction score
You would probably be best off selling it locally for cash then stepping up to a Raptor. Guys that are on this forum are generally not looking to get out of their Raptors.

It's pretty good looking, you shouldn't have much problem selling it.

Thanks! I have it listed locally as well. I appreciate the compliment!

Nick DePriest

Reaction score
I'm not looking for a trade but will take $69k for my 2014 Raptor (6.2 L V8) that has just about everything. Less than 50k miles, well serviced and like your Jeep made unbreakable to go anywhere. Tuned, supercharged, over 600hp and sounds like a nascar. Turns heads everywhere I go.

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

OP
OP
T

Tom Heusinger

Reaction score
I'm not looking for a trade but will take $69k for my 2014 Raptor (6.2 L V8) that has just about everything. Less than 50k miles, well serviced and like your Jeep made unbreakable to go anywhere. Tuned, supercharged, over 600hp and sounds like a nascar. Turns heads everywhere I go.

[

Looks awesome Nick - I will have to sell the Jeep before getting another vehicle though, already have too many! This looks like a fantastic build.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
came here expecting to read about a Saudi Prince who has this jeep in the middle east some place, and needs a new Raptor and $5,000 to bring it home.

Just a very weird post and headline.

OP
OP
T

Tom Heusinger

Reaction score
came here expecting to read about a Saudi Prince who has this jeep in the middle east some place, and needs a new Raptor and $5,000 to bring it home.

Just a very weird post and headline.

Ha! No oil money here, just a normal dude trying to trade a Jeep for a Raptor!

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good luck.....as far as jeeps go.....looks like you did it all correct.