We develop new skills on objects of love!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
From an early age he was interested in automotive topics. I constantly studied books and magazines that fell into my hands, thanks to my father for helping this. I got everyone with questions about the technical part, including the owners of cars and other wheeled vehicles that I accidentally came across on the way.

Probably, like every teenager, I got my favorite car, which absolutely everyone likes, and with the release of new generations it only gets better without losing those qualities for which I became so loved.

This is the Ford F-150 Raptor.

In my school years, I really liked drawing, which at the time of the university turned into 3d-modeling. And at the moment I'm studying the basics of modion design.

I want to share with you the results of my first steps in creating a video.
about the Ford F-150 Raptor.

An article with a short excerpt of my video - https://teletype.in/@nesterenko_ihor/qoVtdJOWK

The idea is to show the main qualities for which Raptor has gained such a number of fans around the world. I will show this through the display of the child's sleep.

These are just the first steps, I will share the intermediate results and the final work.

raptor_gif_02.gif