WARNING! Look at your rockers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smith21

Reaction score
So a few days ago I took my side steps off with the anticipation of getting my rocker panels Line-x'd due to some signs of rust on them from 3 years of off-road play and daily driving (I can't stand cancer on my vehicles). Today I got them sandblasted to have them shot tomorrow but that isn't going to be happening now. Here's a few pictures of before and how they turned out after.
bamy7uhy.jpg
ramuve9y.jpg
Both sides are about the same for severity. Just figured I'd pass the news for those who may have the same issues. I was told from my body guy that this problem started from within the rocker and rotted its way out. Hope I can save someone the troubles from getting as bad as mine did.

OP
OP
S

Smith21

Reaction score
Going to see my local dealer tomorrow and I'm just to say out of factory warranty but have extended (hoping it makes a difference). I'll keep everyone informed as things progress.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
****** deal. i got the rust protection for that reason alone they inspect it every year too to make sure its doing its job and theres nothing rusting. just got it done and everything was good.