WANTED: 2011 Molten Orange SCrew w/EVERY OPTION!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I WILL BE DRIVING MY VERY OWN MOLTEN ORANGE RAPTORSCREW HOME IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY!!!!

:winner_third_h4h::happy107::favorites13::peace:

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats!! Why the 3rd Place smiley?

Oh yeah.... This one is reserved for White Raps! :winner_first_h4h:

:crazy:

You're talking about the "BEERS" - Cause that's what I plan on having when I get home tonight, tomorrow, Saturday and Maybe Sunday in celebration of the new addition to my awesome family!!!

...Call me a little oblivious...your "Third Place Smiley" is there because I could only see the trophy. The eyes aren't what they use to be and never even noticed the number 3 on it till you pointed it out...

...also just noticed the fact that the trophies are "Gold" for 1st, "Silver" for 2nd and "Bronze" for 3rd. I tell ya, I'm scary quick!!! I had better get moving before they ***** a statue in my place!!!

Last edited:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Shit! I never noticed there were numbers on those trophys either. I only enlarge my display when it's Tizz' smokin hot wife.:Get him!:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit! I never noticed there were numbers on those trophys either. I only enlarge my display when it's Tizz' smokin hot wife.:Get him!:

Well in that case.... Here you go Madcow! :ROFLJest:

bocas-1-1.jpg