2011 Molten Orange question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let’s see pics of how the interior looks. Tbh I think it would be worth more with good black than old orange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Molten orange was discontinued (retired) after the 2011 year. It was the signature color for Ford's advertisements for the Raptor when they first came out. It was a $500 upgrade and a tri-coat paint color. Not all molten orange trucks came with the orange accents, mine didn't and that's the way I wanted it. In 2010 there where 2,498 Molten Orange Raptors manufactured but only 1,202 of the molten orange with the 6.2 engine. I don't have the stats on the 2011's but they are fairly rare since the black Raptors where the most popular in all years. How much difference there is in price for interiors on these trucks with or with out the accents is debatable as there are so many other condition factors that would come in to play on trucks 10 plus years old.

Reaction score
I had an Audi that I thought would need to have the leather all replaced. I found a guy in SLC who re-dyed and reconditioned them to like new. You might call a couple of detailing shops.

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Gen 1. I think maybe a good detailer could help with the seats. No way I would pay 9 grand for new ones. Good luck with your truck.