SOLD - 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Super Crew, Tuxedo Black, 6.2L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Barr

Reaction score
SOLD / SOLD / SOLD

PLEASE NOTE: This truck was previously listed for sale with a Leitner ACS Bed Rack System which I recently sold. As a result, THE PRICE OF THE TRUCK HAS BEEN LOWERED (SEE ABOVE FOR NEW PRICE). I have revised this listing and added new photos of the truck without the ACS Rack.

I will still work with the buyer on the price if they choose to remove the DECKED System from the truck.

Please feel free to contact me via eBay for additional photos.

Up for sale is a 2012 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew Cab with low mileage and some high-end options added to it that make it a truly one of a kind vehicle and ready for any off-road adventure. Please check out the photos of this awesome truck and read on to see what is being offered with it. (Apologies in advance for the rain on the vehicle in the photos - weather came in while I was taking them).

First off, this truck is in excellent condition overall and has only 71288 miles on it - that’s less than 8000 miles per year and well under the national annual mileage average. This truck was primarily used as my daily driver for a couple of years and then after I got a commuter car, it was driven a lot less frequently, usually just on weekends and occasional road trips for family excursions to the mountains or beaches of NC. It was taken on a couple of trails to some campgrounds but was never ran hard off-road or jumped out in the desert dunes (like you have seen other Raptor owners do on YouTube and Instagram). The frame and body are straight and free of damage of any sort (i.e. no pinstriping, rock rash, etc.) - see photos.

Next, I bought this truck new from Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC with every option that was available (except for the DVD entertainment package). Below is an overview of the standard and optional features that came with the truck when I purchased it:

Interior (Luxury Package)

Sony Navigation and Entertainment System with SYNC Voice Command
Power Driver/Passenger Seats
Heated/Cooled Driver/Passenger Seats
Power Adjustable Pedals
Tilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Column
Electronic Temperature and Dual Control Air Conditioning
SVT Accessory Control Switch Panel
Power Moonroof
Power Rear Window
Power Windows and Door Locks
Remote Start
Auto-dim Rear View Mirror
Raptor Blue Accent Seats and Interior
Universal Garage Door Opener

Exterior

Body Color: Tuxedo Black
SVT Raptor Body with Flared Wheel Wells, Running Boards
Heated Exterior Signal Mirrors
Tow Hooks
Locking/Removable Tailgate
Tailgate Step and Handle
Raptor Box Side Graphics
Raptor Hood Graphics
Spare Tire with lock
EasyFuel Cap-less Fill Gas 36 Gallon Tank
7300 pound GVWR Package
Functional
6.2 Liter V8 Engine with 411 horsepower
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/ABS
SVT Fox Suspension System
4.10 Electronic Locking Rear Differential
Torsen Front Axle
Electronic 4X4 Shift on the Fly and SelectShift Transmission
Hill Descent/Off Road Mode System
Advance Trac with RSC
Securicode Keyless Driver and Passenger Key Pads
Trailer Tow Package with Brake Controller
Tire Pressure Monitor System

Now for the upgrades that come with the truck - most of which were installed in just the last six months. For reference, I have included the cost of each item and some background as well.

Ford SVT Raptor Bead Lock Wheel Package with BF Goodrich KO2 LT315/70R17 All-Terrain T/A Tires; Cost: $2,000. The SVT Beadlock Wheel Set was not available for the 2012 Raptor, so I bought these wheels used on the secondary market with a new set of KO2 tires and installed them on the truck in 2018. The tires only have about 10K miles on them and have new Tire Pressure Monitor Sensors installed as of last month.

DECKED Bed Sliding Drawer Storage System - NEW; Cost: $1,320. I bought this new from DECKED along with a pair of Core Trax Tie-Down Rails, four Drawer Dividers, and a Crossbox tool box. This is hands down the best storage system for the Raptor and allows you to securely carry tools, camping gear, etc.

Addictive Desert Designs (ADD) Venom Front and Rear Bumpers - NEW; Cost: $3,226. These custom steel bumpers have been an outstanding addition to the truck since they were installed a few months ago. ADD does amazing work and these new bumpers give the truck an aggressive look while still being highly functional when off-road. Check out ADD’s website for more info on these bumpers.
LINE-X Bed Liner; Cost: $500. I had this liner professionally sprayed into the truck bed by LINE-X of Fayetteville late last this year.

The grand total for all the above add-ons to the truck is over $7,000 not including the shipping and installation charges for them.

So, why am I selling my Raptor? I really love this truck but priorities have changed in my family and we require a vehicle that can tow a large travel trailer. Unfortunately, while the Raptor does a lot of things amazingly well, like driving really fast on challenging terrain, it does not have the highest towing capacity (8,000 pounds). As such, it’s time for this Raptor to move on to a new owner who will appreciate and use it for its intended purpose. My loss will definitely be your gain if you choose to buy this truck.

Current baseline Blue Book Private Party Value for this truck with its factory equipped options is approximately $36,000. Add the cost of the previously described equipment upgrades (over $8,400) and the total value for this Raptor exceeds $43,000. Considering this, my asking price will set the truck up for a quick sale.

I have the title in hand for the truck for a very quick and easy transfer of ownership. Local pick-up is preferred but I am willing to drive the vehicle out to its new owner anywhere within 200 miles of Raleigh, NC. The truck will be fully cleaned and detailed prior to its sale.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you might have or requests for additional photos. Thanks in advance for checking out this ad and have a great day!

IMG_5828 2.JPG

IMG_5829.JPG

IMG_5830 2.JPG

IMG_5831 2.JPG

IMG_5859.JPG

Last edited:

Wheelz96

Reaction score
I'm going to look at a black 12' SCREW tomorrow and if it's not the one, I am very interested. Could you PM me a price without the deck or rack system please?

OP
OP
James Barr

James Barr

Reaction score
I'm going to look at a black 12' SCREW tomorrow and if it's not the one, I am very interested. Could you PM me a price without the deck or rack system please?

Sorry the delayed response - was away for work and not able to check this forum. PM inbound!

OP
OP
James Barr

James Barr

Reaction score
Sold the Leitner ACS Rack separately a couple of days ago and lowered price to $34,945. Added new photos below.

Status
Not open for further replies.