WANTED: 2011 Molten Orange SCrew w/EVERY OPTION!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well in that case.... Here you go Madcow! :ROFLJest:

bocas-1-1.jpg

Bahahahahaa!
Where's my magnifying glass.:)

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All as I can say is Holy Shit! Got pulled over in Texas last night for going 3 mph over the posted limit! He pulls me over as a car goes speeding by and then spends 20 min complimenting my truck and letting me go.

Anyway, left El Paso at about 6:30 pm and abbey about 1007 miles since then. Coming into KC soon. Will be home tonight if all goes well!!

Will update later...

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, made it home.

28 hours and 1600 miles later and it's parked in the garage.

I left El Paso at 6:30 pm on Friday night and drove over to Abileen and then up to OK City to I35. From there I came home and was here by 10:30 Saturday night.

It is everything I've been hoping for!

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Congrats, post up pics!

Is this the most optioned Raptor possible, i.e., orange everything, all graphics, etc?

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats you lucky bastard :peace::waytogo:
I'm in Phoenix! 3 more hrs till she's in my hands!!!!

I'M COMING BABY!!!!

All as I can say is Holy Shit! Got pulled over in Texas last night for going 3 mph over the posted limit! He pulls me over as a car goes speeding by and then spends 20 min complimenting my truck and letting me go.

Anyway, left El Paso at about 6:30 pm and abbey about 1007 miles since then. Coming into KC soon. Will be home tonight if all goes well!!

Will update later...

Well, made it home.

28 hours and 1600 miles later and it's parked in the garage.

I left El Paso at 6:30 pm on Friday night and drove over to Abileen and then up to OK City to I35. From there I came home and was here by 10:30 Saturday night.

It is everything I've been hoping for!