Want your back up camera on at Red lights !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
...or you can go with the lockpick/nav-tv setup and all it takes is a simple double-click of the defrost button (nav-tv) and it will stay on indefinitely! :waytogo:

V2iper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford came out with an awesome product. My truck will come with 3of them! I have been Useing them for years on my other vehicles and find them supper handy. See if your order page has them. They are called MIRRORS. Usually found on the outside of the door and one smack dab in the middle of the windshield. The one on the windshield can be adjusted usually with a bit of wrist action. If 3 is not enough usually one is hidden under the visor also!:peace::Grenade:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^The no-tech approach - no software, no electronics, no electricity involved. Excellent.
I've gotta look into that. I think I'll google it.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Ford came out with an awesome product. My truck will come with 3of them! I have been Useing them for years on my other vehicles and find them supper handy. See if your order page has them. They are called MIRRORS. Usually found on the outside of the door and one smack dab in the middle of the windshield. The one on the windshield can be adjusted usually with a bit of wrist action. If 3 is not enough usually one is hidden under the visor also!:peace::Grenade:

That's some old-school shit you're laying down my man.:waytogo:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

If you think mirrors are old-school wait until we talk about how to use them properly.

The vast majority of drivers set their side view mirrors to show traffic far back down the adjacent traffic lanes.

If you set them properly they'll cover your blindspots! That way if you don't see a vehicle in your blindspots (or in your rearview mirror further back in either lane) you can do a quick lane change. :waytogo:

Once you get used to this you'll wonder how the hell you ever went without it.

How To: Adjust Your Mirrors to Avoid Blind Spots - Feature - Car and Driver