Venison Burger = New Bumper, but what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I see. I figured it was either something like that or a bracket that fit into the winch slot.

I think the Revolver is the route I'm going to go.

Still wondering, though, are the mesh panels/skid plate/etc bolted on or riveted?
I think I'm going to go with the dimples on the side, but I might consider swapping out for mesh down the road. It'd be nice if they were easily interchangeable.

The mesh skins are riveted. And be sure to let them know if you plan to add the cubes down there as they'll have to add the brackets for you.

OP
OP
Harblar

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang... well I suppose If I get dead set on changing them out i can cut the rivets off and tap the holes.

I'll not likely ever have cubes behind the mesh/dimple. I've already got more than enough lights on the rest of it. 30/40" combo behind grill, Hood Mounts, A roof rack loaded up with 6 Whelen micros. I swear, if I had an 8" lift and 40" tires people would mistake me for a low flying UFO when I have them all on. Hell, they might anyway! hahaha :)