VDM Module Replacement - As-Built Values?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Drivin2Fst

Drivin2Fst

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Have you run a Self-Test on the VDM with ForScan?

I did with the values that were on the new VDM and it did not pick up any readings. With the as-built values it did give me readings for ride height and a few other lines but still rides like a box truck.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did with the values that were on the new VDM and it did not pick up any readings. With the as-built values it did give me readings for ride height and a few other lines but still rides like a box truck.

Well the VDM On Demand Self Test I'm referring to will report any DTCs that are setting; so I'm guessing there are no DTCs?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There were no DTC’s showing in Forscan.

That is even more strange; if the module isn't programmed correctly it should at least have DTCs for module configuration incomplete. Does ForScan have the option for Programmable Module Installation (PMI) like IDS?

OP
OP
Drivin2Fst

Drivin2Fst

Reaction score
That is even more strange; if the module isn't programmed correctly it should at least have DTCs for module configuration incomplete. Does ForScan have the option for Programmable Module Installation (PMI) like IDS?

I don't believe so. At this point I'm going to leave it up to my dealer to figure it out. They need to figure out the oil issue as well now. Hopefully the 4th try is the charm.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I don't believe so. At this point I'm going to leave it up to my dealer to figure it out. They need to figure out the oil issue as well now. Hopefully the 4th try is the charm.

Sounds like it's time to try another Dealer.