Value of our raptors after v8 debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaggwaa

Reaction score
If you stop buying the v6, ford will bring the v8. If you keep buying the v6, forget the v8.
In 2015, i was in for a raptor, then i heard Gen 2 is coming, waited an year and surprise, Gen 2 came, but with a ladies v6:insane:
Now its been what 5th year waiting, still own a 2012 land cruiser, the only maintenance I've done on it is break pads, and oil changes. Now its rather a raptor with v8 or ram rebel trx whatever comes first. BUT I WILL NEVER BUY THIS TEEEEEEEEEEEn TEEEEEEEEEEEn paaaaaaaaaaan paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fart can embarrassing v6. I just hate it and rather use public transport. PLEASE STOP BUYING 3.5 HO(Highly Offensive) peco tis and wait.

Bobhub

Reaction score
If you stop buying the v6, ford will bring the v8. If you keep buying the v6, forget the v8.
In 2015, i was in for a raptor, then i heard Gen 2 is coming, waited an year and surprise, Gen 2 came, but with a ladies v6:insane:
Now its been what 5th year waiting, still own a 2012 land cruiser, the only maintenance I've done on it is break pads, and oil changes. Now its rather a raptor with v8 or ram rebel trx whatever comes first. BUT I WILL NEVER BUY THIS TEEEEEEEEEEEn TEEEEEEEEEEEn paaaaaaaaaaan paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan fart can embarrassing v6. I just hate it and rather use public transport. PLEASE STOP BUYING 3.5 HO(Highly Offensive) peco tis and wait.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More info for the tremor package

Tremor features

• 35-inch offroad tires
  • 18-inch matte black wheels
  • Crew cab, short box body, 10-speed automatic transmission
  • 8-cylinder, 7.3-liter gasoline engine; or 6.7-liter, 8-cylinder diesel engine
  • 53:1 crawl ratio for gasoline engines, 44:1 diesel
  • Front limited slip differential
  • Rear electronic locking differential
  • Skid plates
  • A raised suspension, 1.5 inches higher at the front and 2 rear
  • 10.8 inches of ground clearance
  • The ability to ford water 33 inches deep, up to the headlights’ lower edge
  • Raised running boards, with drilled holes for drainage
  • A 5-inch higher air dam
  • Off-road shock absorbers
  • New front axle
  • Rock crawling mode

Electronic features will include Trail Control, which electronically manages brakes and acceleration when off-roading so the driver can enjoy the scenery. It’s the first Super Duty application of the feature, which is available in the Ranger midsize and F-150 full-size pickups.

Tremors will have slightly lower towing capacity than corresponding models without the package, probably because the added equipment adds weight to the truck, reducing the share of total vehicle- and cargo-hauling capacity available for trailers.
The Tremor package will be available on crew cab, Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum models. There are no changes to the trucks’ interiors. The only “Tremor” badging will be on the shocks and decals on the rear fenders.

Ford will announce pricing closer to when the 2020 Super Duty goes on sale. Ford says the Tremor will be both more capable and more expensive than the FX4 off-road package it already offers.

There’s no plan for a Super Duty Raptor off-road racer at this time.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What do you suppose sounds worse: The Raptor's engine, or your whining?

I know, we'll ask your fellow subway riders.