Utah prerun video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All good..Just jealous I guess. Should've looked for these clubs earlier. :doh2:

OP
OP
EXO

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only complaint I have about the video is, it's too short... :(

Love it!

Lol...thanks!

Going to do a longer one hopefully. We got a ton of good footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get more for the truck anyway. Don't have a 50w radio yet, only handheld. One spare, and no lowrance.. :(

3 strikes :emotions122:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there anything like this on the east coast? I'd drive that 12 hours....

Seriously.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Is there anything like this on the east coast? I'd drive that 12 hours....

Seriously.

negative. I push out for ExO runs from New Orleans. The last couple runs we've had folks from Ohio, Alberta, Oklahoma, Oregon, Louisiana and other ridiculous places.

some might think it is crazy, but after one run you will no longer have that opinion. It is ALWAYS worth the haul. Most others ship their trucks, I haul my own junk. the solo drive is actually really peaceful. open road, cellphone off, good tunes, hammer down.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
So nothing like this on the east coast...got it. We suck.

So the closets things with mountains like those above are in Utah? JESUS.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Was...f4aa56cd7463f!2m2!1d-111.0937311!2d39.3209801

Shit.

there are dunes in michigan and oklahoma. The closest wide open BLM space to do a "run" like this is going to be NM, AZ, UT, CO, CA.

there are some trails in the pine barrens of NJ, but they are WAY slower with lots more water. The WV and PA trails are mostly pretty skinny and not particularly high speed.

Then there are the RTO events in Georgia and PA. Those are more like extended short course racing as opposed to a wide-open one-way desert run.

it is 1900 miles for me to get to San Diego. From there we push down to Baja. I feel your sentiment.

The only thing that I can say is...

It's worth it. :cool:

I've made the same trip 3 times this year for Baja and have also pushed out to NV, UT and NM to " play" .

A superduty and trailer is the most expensive raptor "Mod" that most do. ( I guess short of writing a check for a backhalf, which might be pretty damn close in cost)

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I guess I'll need to do some research. Is the season over for this type of fun....? Actually stupid question, particularly for the Gen2, the turbos love this sub 70 degrees.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
there are dunes in michigan and oklahoma. The closest wide open BLM space to do a "run" like this is going to be NM, AZ, UT, CO, CA.

there are some trails in the pine barrens of NJ, but they are WAY slower with lots more water. The WV and PA trails are mostly pretty skinny and not particularly high speed.

Then there are the RTO events in Georgia and PA. Those are more like extended short course racing as opposed to a wide-open one-way desert run
Ok, I guess I'll need to do some research. Is the season over for this type of fun....? Actually stupid question, particularly for the Gen2, the turbos love this sub 70 degrees.

season is just getting started.