Who wants to go on one of the most dangerous roads in Utah with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mineral Bottom Trail was such a fun experience in our trucks! You descend 1400ft into the canyon below via narrow switchbacks and is considered one of the most dangerous roads in Utah! Especially when wet! We saw an old vehicle that was destroyed after falling off the steep cliff!

Descend Down One of the Most DANGEROUS Roads in Utah!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol but really though shafer isn’t that crazy. This one was worse. The national park service maintains shafer trail so it’s not going to be dangerous. Both are pretty cool and the switchbacks are tight but mineral bottom trail beats shafer by a ton. I’ve done both trails twice!

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Park service maintains this and there’s a rafting boat launch ramp at the bottom. It’s part of the White Rim trail. Do the white rim trail and you can hit both the Schafer switchbacks and Mineral Bottom. Or do them seperate. They are about 30 minutes driving time apart.

Doing Mineral Bottom at night is fun.

Last edited:

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Park service maintains this and there’s a rafting boat launch ramp at the bottom. It’s part of the White Rim trail. Do the white rim trail and you can hit both the Schafer switchbacks and Mineral Bottom. Or do them seperate. They are about 30 minutes driving time apart.

Doing Mineral Bottom at night is fun.
Fun? You are sick.
Might have some chicken feathers on my legs...