A really fun Baja mode trail by Tooele, Utah!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Twelvemile Pass near Eureka Utah is my most favorite trail out there around Tooele! That trail is 100% made for our trucks! Trailhead info in the video so if you’re down there check it out. Definitely worth hitting it a few times (just remember to open and shut the gate)! :rotflmao:

F-150 Raptors Tearing it Up in Baja Mode on Twelvemile Pass!

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can only watch with envy. We are going trail riding today but definitely not any Baja Mode going on.

Attachments

• 76153.jpeg
    76153.jpeg
    462 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230923_140757_resized.jpeg
    20230923_140757_resized.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 9

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
I've been binging a lot of your videos the past few days. Extremely jealous of the adventures you've been on, lol. Won't be going back to Utah anytime soon, unfortunately, but Michigan is right next door and I've been thinking of heading up there relatively soon. Are those trail videos of yours from the UP?

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
I've been binging a lot of your videos the past few days. Extremely jealous of the adventures you've been on, lol. Won't be going back to Utah anytime soon, unfortunately, but Michigan is right next door and I've been thinking of heading up there relatively soon. Are those trail videos of yours from the UP?
Check out the dunes at Silver Lake. VERY fun. And if you can get there at the end of October you can Raptor on dunes one day and then on Nov 1 ride horses on dunes. They close to vehicles for the rest of the season on Nov 1.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! Glad you like them! It’s been a fun time in the truck that’s for sure!
The ones that are in the Snoball playlist are all UP trails. The ones that are in the Michigan playlist is around Oceana County (Mears MI area)

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the dunes at Silver Lake. VERY fun. And if you can get there at the end of October you can Raptor on dunes one day and then on Nov 1 ride horses on dunes. They close to vehicles for the rest of the season on Nov 1.
I was out there this weekend! Soooo much fun!DSC_5446.jpeg

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
I've been to the dunes twice, very fun! Both times I went in October with a couple buddies, we had a blast. It's a good time to go considering it's not that busy. The second time we ventured in the UP a bit, but we could only manage a few days total for the trip. I'd like to go again before my firstborn arrives, cuz who knows when I'll be doing any kind of raptor-related fun after that, lol.

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been to the dunes twice, very fun! Both times I went in October with a couple buddies, we had a blast. It's a good time to go considering it's not that busy. The second time we ventured in the UP a bit, but we could only manage a few days total for the trip. I'd like to go again before my firstborn arrives, cuz who knows when I'll be doing any kind of raptor-related fun after that, lol.
Have you been to Snoball?