Urgent , need help if someone connected can assist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

nauticalx

Reaction score
Looking at the parts website they are all the same Between models. also, it’s only one motor.

Windshield Wiper Motor Part#:WM973 (ML3Z17508B)

Pickup (Free)
Your Price: $86.36
MSRP:
$90.91
Core Deposit:
$35.00
Wow. Yeah I was able to find that on Lakeland Ford website and it shows that it fits a great deal of f150 models. Not sure why my dealer is telling me otherwise. I will be there bright and early tomorrow morning expecting this be resolved. Thanks!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look like there is a recall floatting around. Your dealer may be talking about that? If so, It could be the wiper arm assembly.

OP
OP
N

nauticalx

Reaction score
Look like there is a recall floatting around. Your dealer may be talking about that? If so, It could be the wiper arm assembly.
Another raptor came in on the same truck and it was fully good to go and that guy is picking his up no problem.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How the ehack can a new vehicle be sold with a missing wiper motor? It would never pass any inspection process in North America, don't care what anybody says. AND your dealer sounds like a complete lying sack of dung! Something isn't correct with this situation. Just sayin'.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm really surprised brand new vehicles have state inspections done on them. In MO we don't have to have them done for the first 5 years.