Urgent , need help if someone connected can assist!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nauticalx

Reaction score
Already on my way to pick up my raptor but it was discovered that the wiper motors are missing from the factory. State requires an inspection before it can be released. Can someone connected get my dealer the motors by tomorrow so I can take the truck home?

Dealer says they haven't heard from the supplier so hoping someone here is the supplier! Or has the motors in stock!

Thank you!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never heard of an inspector turning on the wipers.

Sounds a bit fishy to me.

OP
OP
N

nauticalx

Reaction score
Right. So they can't deliver it without the motors because it can't pass inspection.
Probably more that the state requires a pre delivery inspection done at the dealership. And the tech doing said PDI found the wipers not working.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Sorry man. I wish I had a good answer. Have them get the local Ford rep on the phone and get this sorted out for you. If they can't get one in short order, push for a home delivery.

OP
OP
N

nauticalx

Reaction score
Sorry man. I wish I had a good answer. Have them get the local Ford rep on the phone and get this sorted out for you. If they can't get one in short order, push for a home delivery.
Thanks. Just hoping someone on here has the clout and connections to make one call and get 2 motors to the dealer sometime tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Take a pic. That's insane to have missed something like that. Would not pass inspection in TX. It's not that they don't want to do it, but if you get caught in a rainstorm and wreck your car--then insurance finds out dealer (who is licensed by the state for inspections) did it in purpose--it's all over. Not worth it to them.