upgraded the B&O not so unleashed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freddyttt

Reaction score
Well i had to bite the bullet and upgrade my not so B&O system. I guess the final straw came when i took my wifes Nissan Rouge for a ride and the system sounded much better then mine;(... I ended up having the following installed.

Focal K2 power EC165K(front) tweets
Focal Flax(rears)
Stealth box with two 12" subs
Alpine HDA-F60
Alpine HDA-M80
Nav-TV
Dynamat fronts rears backs

WOW... It sounds amazing with the right material playing.
IMG_4251.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4248.jpg
    IMG_4248.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 38

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome setup. As of this morning, I’m doing a similar setup. I’m not that much of an audiophile but I’m looking for something slightly better than the factory B&O.

I dropped my truck off today to have them make a customer bracket to mount my Icom radio in the front console. I walked out with them adding the JL Stealthbox and VX1000 amp.

Next month, I’m taking it back to have sound deadening added. Focal PS165F3 installed in the front and rear.

ziggy2022

Reaction score
Well i had to bite the bullet and upgrade my not so B&O system. I guess the final straw came when i took my wifes Nissan Rouge for a ride and the system sounded much better then mine;(... I ended up having the following installed.

Focal K2 power EC165K(front) tweets
Focal Flax(rears)
Stealth box with two 12" subs
Alpine HDA-F60
Alpine HDA-M80
Nav-TV
Dynamat fronts rears backs

WOW... It sounds amazing with the right material playing.
View attachment 429415

View attachment 429413
Is the shot of the amps behind the back seat?

ziggy2022

Reaction score
Yes, they are…mounted along the back wall.
But the subs are apparently under the flip up seat? I’m just wondering for myself if there’s a solution to put one lone sub behind the seat. I know JL Audio makes some slim 10’s I had behind the rear seat in my Tundra a few years ago.