B&O Unleashed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I can get you a great system for half what they are charging you. Send me an email to [email protected] or PM me here.

Not sure where the confusion is on all of this but they came back at 7k for doors/tweeters/sun/box/interface/amp and some sound deadening.

Either way, overkill for me and way over the 4-5k I budgeted.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure where the confusion is on all of this but they came back at 7k for doors/tweeters/sun/box/interface/amp and some sound deadening.

Either way, overkill for me and way over the 4-5k I budgeted.
That's what we are trying to tell you.....your $4-5k budget is very doable. may not be high end focal stuff....but you dont need that. take up the offer and let @Hush Car Audio send you a quote.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Just bought my system from Hush. Haven’t received yet, but Bruce has been helpful (I am sure I am annoying him) but he basically gave me pricing I could not ignore and his knowledge and guidance installing this on my own is why I went with him. So far, highly recommend.

BiggerBrick

Reaction score
No offense......but you must have never sat in a car / truck with proper stereo and listened to it. It not always about how loud it can be played, but low volume fidelity.

When you do crank it. A proper stereo when played loud does not "hurt"..... but you definitely feel the music.
Ha I never said anything about the quality of the sound. I was basically just saying that anything 15 and above on the dial is too loud…but no, I have probably never sat in a car with a “proper” stereo setup, either.

flwrappeder

Reaction score
Just bought my system from Hush. Haven’t received yet, but Bruce has been helpful (I am sure I am annoying him) but he basically gave me pricing I could not ignore and his knowledge and guidance installing this on my own is why I went with him. So far, highly recommend.
what did you go with? focal is new to me, ive always been a JL guy. My 250 is JL all the way around with C2s in the doors and 2 w3 10s under the seat. Ive been researching this and trying to figure out which way to go. sound deadening is cool but im not trying to win any contest either. Id like 1 10" and decent mids and highs with more eq control and a gain knob on the dash for the sub. Ive installed all my sytems but this system is new and alot of crap speakers. I like the idea of one box under the 40 back seat. i believe the inverter in mine is under the 60, but im not going outside to look. stock system isn't loud enough me. its garbage. Figure at least one 8 channel amp to power everything, and do away with the roof speakers, center speaker and head rest speaker if thats even possible.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
what did you go with? focal is new to me, ive always been a JL guy. My 250 is JL all the way around with C2s in the doors and 2 w3 10s under the seat. Ive been researching this and trying to figure out which way to go. sound deadening is cool but im not trying to win any contest either. Id like 1 10" and decent mids and highs with more eq control and a gain knob on the dash for the sub. Ive installed all my sytems but this system is new and alot of crap speakers. I like the idea of one box under the 40 back seat. i believe the inverter in mine is under the 60, but im not going outside to look. stock system isn't loud enough me. its garbage. Figure at least one 8 channel amp to power everything, and do away with the roof speakers, center speaker and head rest speaker if thats even possible.
Morel Maximo Ultra 602 (front speakers)

Morel Maximo Ultra 602 Coax (rear speakers)

4/0 gauge Amp wiring kit

NavTV Zen unit

Pac Audio APH-FD02

Audiocontrol lc-4.800

Rockford Fosgate PS-8 enclosure subwoofer w/amplifier (fits behind the rear seats)

Rockford Fosgate PS-8 enclosure subwoofer w/amplifier (fits behind the rear seats)

Damplifier Pro - Sound deadening kit four doors only

Damplifier Pro - Sound deadening kit for rear wall only

Gold Plated Fused Power Distribution Block

Gold Plated Ground Distribution Block

ANL fuses (4)

Silicon Baffles (2 pair)

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love a great sound system in my vehicle. I always have. but since I now spend an hour maybe 1-1/2 hours a day in it tops. . id rather spend my money elsewhere. plus I don't need great sound for talk radio or audio books. even the comedy stations I listen to rarely need great sound. wish I could justify spending the money on it but just cant pull the trigger.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morel Maximo Ultra 602 (front speakers)

Morel Maximo Ultra 602 Coax (rear speakers)

4/0 gauge Amp wiring kit

NavTV Zen unit

Pac Audio APH-FD02

Audiocontrol lc-4.800

Damplifier Pro - Sound deadening kit four doors only

Damplifier Pro - Sound deadening kit for rear wall only

Gold Plated Fused Power Distribution Block

Gold Plated Ground Distribution Block

ANL fuses (4)

Silicon Baffles (2 pair)
Interesting you went with the 8" subs...any reason why you didnt choose the 10"?

Do you know if the 10" RF wedge boxes fit under the rear seats?