B&O Unleashed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what did you go with? focal is new to me, ive always been a JL guy. My 250 is JL all the way around with C2s in the doors and 2 w3 10s under the seat. Ive been researching this and trying to figure out which way to go. sound deadening is cool but im not trying to win any contest either. Id like 1 10" and decent mids and highs with more eq control and a gain knob on the dash for the sub. Ive installed all my sytems but this system is new and alot of crap speakers. I like the idea of one box under the 40 back seat. i believe the inverter in mine is under the 60, but im not going outside to look. stock system isn't loud enough me. its garbage. Figure at least one 8 channel amp to power everything, and do away with the roof speakers, center speaker and head rest speaker if thats even possible.
FYI....HUGE difference between the C2's and C3's. Have had both so if you ever decide to upgrade give them a try. ;)

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do not want under the seat, I want them behind rear seats. (2) 8" should be plenty.
Sounds Good Stereo should be coming out with a new design for behind the seat. It's two 6.5 subs firing down I beleive. They have alot of time and reseach into this build. Might be the most you can get out of the space you are alloting for this.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
go find a local shop and demo them....and then buy from that shop...dont be a jerk and milk them for advice and resources and then buy everything on line,

My local shop has a pretty standard demo room, where you can do A / B compares between speaker sets. It is not 100% perfect, but you can get the idea of how one speaker sounds compared to the other.

Most important.......buy from that shop...something for their trouble. Don't be a jerk and waste their time, and then go buy from crutchfied just to save $10.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Just bought my system from Hush. Haven’t received yet, but Bruce has been helpful (I am sure I am annoying him) but he basically gave me pricing I could not ignore and his knowledge and guidance installing this on my own is why I went with him. So far, highly recommend.
Please keep us update once installed...… I very much want to upgrade my 2020. The B&O system Blows!

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Please keep us update once installed...… I very much want to upgrade my 2020. The B&O system Blows!
Will do. Ran into some issues. The 2021 (and possibly 2020) 5he unleashed system rear speakers are run from head unit. The pac harness does not work fully. Had to order a harness from Sounds Good Stereo.
should be done this weekend.