upgraded the B&O not so unleashed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look’en a lil light there bud. Lol
Hahaha. It’s more than I need, im not a stereo guy. A friend of mine was going to “hook” me up with a local installer. He f’d it up so bad I had to go to another shop and get it fixed. Ended up 4k in on a stereo I didn’t even want. Haha

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha. It’s more than I need, im not a stereo guy. A friend of mine was going to “hook” me up with a local installer. He f’d it up so bad I had to go to another shop and get it fixed. Ended up 4k in on a stereo I didn’t even want. Haha
Jeez, I tell ya…them damn “hook ups”…lol. Don’t regret your install. Everyday is all the better because of it.

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to hand it to you guys who make this upgrade. I am 52 now and I used to do complete installs on all my vehicles. I just can't find the motivation to do it anymore.... I mean I want to, I just can't convince myself to start again. Perhaps having 5 new trucks in the past 1.5 years scared me a way haha.

Enjoy, I am envious.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to hand it to you guys who make this upgrade. I am 52 now and I used to do complete installs on all my vehicles. I just can't find the motivation to do it anymore.... I mean I want to, I just can't convince myself to start again. Perhaps having 5 new trucks in the past 1.5 years scared me a way haha.

Enjoy, I am envious.
Come on @Jmeo ...give it one last hoorah for the road. The spark is already there (see highlighted text above). Just do it! Lol