Ultimate Raptor test drive!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rubberdust

Reaction score
For those of you not lucky enough to already have a Raptor or maybe sitting on the fence trying to decide if it's the real deal check out the Ford Raptor Assualt program @ Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, UT. These guys have run the Ford Mustang racing school for years now & just added the Raptor program. I've known for several years exactly what my truck would do in the desert but was actually surprised by how capable the truck was when we ran them through their rock crawling course then up into the mountains for a trail ride. I was lucky to get to go through it last week had a blast & still managed to learn a few things & I've been playing off road most of my life. Pretty cool set up as they have a rock crawling course, the Lucas Oil short course track & a desert course on site & a trail ride into the mountains just south of town. The rest of the group that I was with had minimal experince off-road & spent the entire day saying WOW!

jrubin80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't find a link with more info on Miller's website. How did you find out about this? 7 hour drive for a weekend of fun is well worth it. Im sure Dane and possibly some other Colorado peeps would convoy out from Denver too.

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a very fun time. I'd love to go do it too, but with my Raptor on order it won't be any time soon. My F-150 would be fine for the course but it's not a great truck to take up and over the mountains on a 7 hour drive...

Fozzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait, give us more info. How where the Raptors set up? Who did you talk to or what did you have to do to get signed up. How much was it? I was going to go the supermoto race today, but damn it was hot so we bagged it. Will they let you take your own Raptor?

OP
OP
R

rubberdust

Reaction score
The Raptors have middle perch setting on the front end other wise suspension looks to be stock, they have added 4 point harness & a roll hoop inside. I didn't get the bill so I'm not positive of the cost, I was doing the Mustang racing program & we just added another day in the Raptors, have no idea if they will allow you to bring your own truck, I know they have wide open wednesday for people to take their cars on the track.
I'll see if I can more details when someone gets back in the office or try this link.
F-150 Ford Racing Raptor Assault SVT at Miller Motorsports Park

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc