GEN 1 Twin Turbo 6.2 Raptor build: DIY Tri-Y turbo headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Aksubiedubie

Reaction score
all i can say is insane. can i know what you were smoking ect when this ideal hit u? need it for my migraines lol. phenomenal work so far. hopefully u come back to it soon. and good luck in pharmacy school.

I think I might revisit this sooner than I thought. Not sure when - city life and apartment life really sucks the life out of me as the garage I have is detached, uninsulated and no recepticles. Could try to add some but no access to the breaker panel and provides "service" to the bank of 10 garage door openers lol.

ANYWAYS... a semester is over, got like ~90% on all my classes, and HPTuners guys developed a speed density calculator for 5.0/6.2/ecoboost based PCMs! This means a person should be able to tune out throttle surging issues with smaller turbo setups - I.E. populate the quadratic & blowthrough tables that aren't used on 6.2L PCMs (due to simplicity of the motor, no boost, non independant intake/exhaust cam phasing).

The speed density calculations are used for anticipated air logic in addition to feeding into the throttle body airmodels, injector flow rate models, etc.

Will also have to add an external blow off valve to help control surge as the 7163s spool amazingly fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter