turn signal irritation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fshol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all reaching the handle itself is not easy since it is ergonomically not well placed. But when you want to go left on a roundabout and set the signal, it is automatically switched off, since your first steering move is to the right. I can understand the logic of that, but it should be possible to reactivate it. Unfortunately i haven't found a way to this, which means that oncoming traffic has no idea what direction I am going

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We don't have the round abouts here in the us. Just ignorant people that drive with their signal on constantly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Round Abouts are becoming more and more popular in the US. Where I live, I see them popping up everywhere. Shoot, we drive on the left when crossing highway over-passes on a diverging diamond interchange. It actually works a lot better than the traditional way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverging_diamond_interchange

I purchased my first Ford F-150 in 2011 before I got this raptor and do have to say that the blinker control did take a little bit to get used to but now when I am in another vehicle, I find I like the Ford way better.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not fond of the hypersensitive electronic turn signal arm...cancels when I want it to stay on, cycle turns back on when I try to cancel. And occasionally I'll accidentally activate the signal when I change to/from hi-beam.

I remember the days when a traditional mechanical turn signal worked just fine...

mike.s

Reaction score
I love the turn signal! It's great how you can just tap it, and it only goes for a couple seconds while you're changing lanes and turns off automatically. And if you need to manually turn it off, you just tap it instead of having to push it all the way.