Tuner ? Intercooler ! Warranty....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
so guys, I got my 2018 Gen 2 with 70k miles.. got the 4 years warranty or until it hits 127k miles.... I really want to add the intercooler and an upgraded bumper but I'm scared of pulling the trigger. i was wondering how many did really care about the warranty getting void. I know that it wont void complete the warranty but still would like to see peoples opinion. Thanks everyone. I'm also running 37's km3 mudterrains and could definitely use the Tuner.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As always, it’s how cool your dealer / Service Manager is. Some dealers don’t care, other dealers won’t touch a worked on truck. Luckily, my dealer / Service Manager is very cool!

OP
OP
oscargarcia1158
Reaction score
Saying that, GooseTuned! Best Raptor tuner out there! My truck’s been tuned since it hit 1K, no issues whatsoever. ADD intercooler too.
Thanks alot for the info brother, yes as you stated im getting different opinions and outcomes lol. What about the engine? Any issues with tuning it ? I've noticed that my 5th gear on sport mode hits hard, idk if thats normal.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot for the info brother, yes as you stated im getting different opinions and outcomes lol. What about the engine? Any issues with tuning it ? I've noticed that my 5th gear on sport mode hits hard, idk if thats normal.
Normal in Sport mode. No issues with tuning. Winfield (Goose Tune owner) has the best customer service. He responds almost immediately. Money well spent, IMO.

OP
OP
oscargarcia1158
Reaction score
Normal in Sport mode. No issues with tuning. Winfield (Goose Tune owner) has the best customer service. He responds almost immediately. Money well spent, IMO.
Awesome bro thanks again. So there's a stage 2 package at the COBB WEBSITE, that includes tuner, intercooler, and cold air intake for about $2400 .. but ADD intercooler seems bigger.. what would u recommend?