SOLD - 2018 White Raptor 802A, perfect condition, 72k miles with 100k warranty through Oct. 2026

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've loved my Raptor since the day I picked it up, but I'm getting the itch to get a Gen 3 or potentially a Raptor R. I've also had a vehicle drop in my lap recently (long story, but a fleet vehicle from my work came into my hands for stupid low money). While I'm working on lining up my next new truck I thought it would be best to sell my current Raptor. Trading in here in California is a no-go since there is no tax benefit, and I will likely look out of state again to buy.

My current Raptor has been in California since new even though I registered it initially in Montana (another long story). It's never been used off road, only towed for about 2000 miles (less than 5k loaded trailer). The mileage is a little high at 72k, but they are mostly highway. 1657 hours on the engine, 225 at idle. Tires are like new, they are rotated with every oil change, which happens every 5 or 6k miles. Brakes are brand new PowerStop, properly broken in. Car is always clean and detailed by me - hand wash only. All books, records, keys, receipts, etc. are with me. Outside of the brakes, auto stop eliminator, BakFlip bed cover, and carpeted bed liner this Raptor is stock. I do have a set of stainless brake lines that I never got around to installing. Oh - I also replaced the crappy two piece lug nuts with solid ones.

Mechanically the truck has never let me down. I did have a few warranty items taken care of, including cam phasers (newer ones).

I've got it listed in a couple of placed and only dealers are contacting me. I've got a few offers at $50K, but I wanted to see if anyone would like to buy it for $53K, which I think is a reasonable price. Certainly well below what you can find on any dealer lot around here for trucks that aren't as well cared for. I really hate to see this go to a dealer who will loose the extended warranty that I purchased through Flood Ford. This truck needs nothing. Happy to get any feedback or questions. I've got lots of photos too.

Attachments

• IMG_2172.jpeg
    IMG_2172.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2173.jpeg
    IMG_2173.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2182.jpeg
    IMG_2182.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2180 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2180 (1).jpeg
    264 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Sounds like you're in the ballpark, if not a little low, if dealers are offering 50. Good luck. I had the same truck and sold it privately for 46 within the last year, it had 103k miles.

OP
OP
R

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended up letting it go for $50k to a wholesale dealer. I did have a couple of people interested above that but it seems the dealer world is controlling things. It went from wholesaler to auction where it was bought by a retail dealer. It's now on its way to a dealer in Victorville. Not sure what the price will be. https://www.platinumvv.com/vehicle-...1rg3jfc15627-5188ef834da34ee582d76eda57f782c1

I was able to cancel my Ford ESP that I bought from Flood online, netted me another $500.

bhuertta

Reaction score
I ended up letting it go for $50k to a wholesale dealer. I did have a couple of people interested above that but it seems the dealer world is controlling things. It went from wholesaler to auction where it was bought by a retail dealer. It's now on its way to a dealer in Victorville. Not sure what the price will be. https://www.platinumvv.com/vehicle-...1rg3jfc15627-5188ef834da34ee582d76eda57f782c1

I was able to cancel my Ford ESP that I bought from Flood online, netted me another $500.
Hi rob may I ask who you sold it too? I might be selling mine too? Considering your area code phone number we may be in the same county. I’m in orange county

OP
OP
R

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi rob may I ask who you sold it too? I might be selling mine too? Considering your area code phone number we may be in the same county. I’m in orange county
Sure - it went to rs auto remarketing. The guy I worked with is Arshian. If you do reach out to him let him know you got his name from Rob. He's supposed to give me a $200 referral fee :). Website is rsautoremarketing.com - it was a very low hassle process. His number is 714-414-8975. Call or text

Last edited: