Truck Trend Magazine - Curent Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was at SFO yesterday (trade show/conference at Moscone) and stopped in at the nice bookstore in Terminal 3 (UAL) where I saw the current issue of Truck Trend magazine with the Raptor on the cover.

They reviewed the 6.2L Raptor. Perhaps someone has it or will buy it, scan the article and post it here.

The most interesting item (to me) from the article is their statement that the 6.2L motor is capable of 500HP with some changes to the motor including cam profile, etc. (they offer some more details). I know it's not "news" since the Raptor XT uses such a motor but it is encouraging to me.

I hope that Ford will offer a street-legal version of the Raptor XT in the next couple years giving us more to look forward to.

Link to Raptor XT (not Truck Trend article - couldn't find it online yet):
http://jalopnik.com/5395616/fr-raptor-xt-ford-racings-new-100k-limited+edition-baja-pre+runner

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it.. it's has a blue raptor on the cover right? I will bring it in with me to work tomorrow and scan it.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're the man Justin! Glad to see you have time for us ;)

How's life (work, girls, Raptor, PWC, bike, girls, videos, Raptor, girls, work, PWC, bike, girls, SVTOffroad.com)? :D

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
was at sfo yesterday (trade show/conference at moscone) and stopped in at the nice bookstore in terminal 3 (ual) where i saw the current issue of truck trend magazine with the raptor on the cover.

They reviewed the 6.2l raptor. perhaps someone has it or will buy it, scan the article and post it here.

The most interesting item (to me) from the article is their statement that the 6.2l motor is capable of 500hp with some changes to the motor including cam profile, etc. (they offer some more details). I know it's not "news" since the raptor xt uses such a motor but it is encouraging to me.
<snip>

why didn't you buy it dan!??!?!?

hahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brian, is this you?

P1010379.jpg

Careful or you'll end up like this: