Truck still not here. Transport Companies dragging their feet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor had an estimated delivery date 9/14. I went to the dealer in the afternoon of 9/14 and it was not there. A check of the dealers computer showed the truck had arrived in Buffalo that morning but had not been scanned in. Now it is the 18th and still no movement. My dealer is only 1.5 hrs from Buffalo. Trying to remain patient with my first world problem, but I want my toy.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe we bought from the same dealer !! I’m waiting also, been shipped from Dearborn to Buffalo… Maybe we will be on the same carrier this week!!!

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built on 9/10. Under shipping it says “7 days”. Under delivery it has showed “est
9/19”. Well,!today is 9/19. I checked the tracker a few moments ago. It’s still says “7 days” under shipping, however, delivery now say “N/A”. Palsap has always “pending”. Guess I’m gonna take a drive by the dealership shortly and hope for a surprise. You’d think a $75,000 truck would be tracked a heck of a lot more precisely!

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
Mine was built on 9/10. Under shipping it says “7 days”. Under delivery it has showed “est
9/19”. Well,!today is 9/19. I checked the tracker a few moments ago. It’s still says “7 days” under shipping, however, delivery now say “N/A”. Palsap has always “pending”. Guess I’m gonna take a drive by the dealership shortly and hope for a surprise. You’d think a $75,000 truck would be tracked a heck of a lot more precisely!
Turn your phone to landscape orientation